The Aviation Law Department of JAUSAS has been providing ongoing advice to the Aviation industry since 1998. Over the years we have developed an in-depth knowledge of this sector.
We assist our clients in the legal issues that arise both in their daily operations (operational contracts, regulatory issues, etc.) and in their strategic projects (such as fleet changes, aircraft financing, etc.).
Our clients are mostly Spanish and foreign airlines, and the firm also acts for aircraft and engine owners, lessors and financiers.
We regularly advise our clients on day-to-day matters such as:
- Securing and maintaining governmental and regulatory licenses and permits.
- Landing rights and slot allocation.
- Aircraft purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements and engine maintenance agreements.
- Engine lease agreement.
- Fuel and spare parts supply and procurement agreements.
- Ground handling agreements.
- Crew agreements, including related labour law aspects.
- On-going monitoring and advice on new legal developments.