Position: Partner, Transport Sector Co-Head
T: +27 11 530 5209
F: +27 11 530 6209
90 Rivonia Road, Sandton
PO Box 61771, Marshalltown
Docex 26 Johannesburg
Haydn specialises in mergers and acquisitions, commercial law, aviation and insolvency and business rescue. He represents the South African interests of many of the world’s best known companies.
His expertise has been recognised by various international research organisations including Chambers Global, IFLR1000, Who’s Who Legal and Euromoney’s Expert Guides.
Haydn has BA (Honours), LLB and LLM degrees from the University of the Witwatersrand. He also has a Higher Diploma in Advanced Company Law from the same institution.
Haydn is named by:
- Chambers Global 2014 – 2020 as a leading lawyer (Corporate/ M&A).
- Legal 500 2017 as a legal expert (Shipping and Transport).
- IFLR1000 2011 – 2020 as a leading lawyer (M&A; Restructuring and insolvency).
- Best Lawyers 2018 – 2020 (Aviation Law, Corporate law, Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Who’s Who Legal 2011 – 2017 as a listed lawyer (Aviation Finance).
- Euromoney’s Expert Guides 2011 – 2016 as a legal expert (Aviation).