What we do
L2b Aviation members have the highest level of aviation expertise, providing creative, efficient, and economical solutions on the full range of aviation related matters.
- Buying and selling commercial and business aircraft, including aircraft registration, de-registration & deliveries
- All types of finance and leasing
- Engine leasing and pooling
- Lease termination and repossession of aircraft
- Maintenance/customer support agreements
- Passenger and cargo liability claims
- Aviation labour law
- Litigation, arbitration & dispute resolution
- Contentious and non-contentious regulatory issues
- Airport and airline commercial agreements and all other airport related matters
- Competition matters
- EU law
- Corporate tax/airline tax
- Dispute resolution
- Intellectual property
- Aircraft Registration
- The Cape Town Convention
Our substantial and constantly growing network is a ‘one-stop shop’ for all your aviation legal needs.
Clients benefit from a global group of dedicated and specialized attorneys with contacts worldwide.