Via Augusta 252 -260 4ª A
The Firm Augusta Abogados is characterised by its commitment to service and by the practical orientation of the advice it provides. The aim is to build a long term relationship based on trust.
Sergi Giménez boasts a long career in the field of international business law aviation law. More particularly, he has spent more than fifteen years advising both national and international companies linked to the aviation and tourism industries, working on transactions of all kinds.
Coordinator of the relationship with L2bAviation since 2007 (listed as the number 1 global-wide legal network for aviation matters by Chambers Global in 2013) , an association of specialized law firms.
In addition to airlines, his clients also include the owners of aircraft and engines, lessors and financial companies. He also has, since 1994, lengthy experience in the tourism industry, providing advice to tour operators, travel agencies, hotel companies, cruise operators and leisure centers of all types.
His professional career has always been closely linked to International Law, due to his recurring work with multinational companies with business dealings in Spain and vice-versa.
We regularly advise our clients on day-to-day matters such as:
- Securing and maintaining governmental and regulatory licenses and permits.
- Landing rights and slot allocation.
- Aircraft purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements and engine maintenance agreements.
- Engine lease agreements.
- Fuel and spare parts supply and procurement agreements.
- Ground handling agreements.
- Crew agreements, including related labour law aspects.
- On-going monitoring and advice on new legal developments.