IATA World Legal Symposium (WLS) – Vancouver, Canada
About the IATA World Legal Symposium
The IATA World Legal Symposium is the world’s premier annual aviation law event, with a reputation for insight, relevance and value among in-house counsel, private practitioners and government lawyers alike. The event is well known for its engaging subject matter, outstanding speakers, lively debate and, of course, some of the best networking opportunities you’ll find anywhere in the industry.
Why should you attend?
- Gain valuable insights into latest developments, challenges, trends, and best practices in aviation law.
- Engage with industry leaders from across the globe who share their unique expertise and engage in lively debates.
- Connect with in-house counsel, private practitioners, and government lawyers, fostering collaborations and expanding your network.
Who will you meet?
- Airlines and airport representatives
- Academia and government agencies
- In-house counsel, private practitioners, and government lawyers