T: +322 285 0100
F: +322 230 3339
Eric advises and represents national and international clients, in commercial, aviation and civil law matters. Eric is a seasoned litigator before Belgian and foreign courts and in arbitration proceedings. Eric is a graduate from the University of Ghent (1972, cum laude). In 1973 he also obtained an LL.M. from the University of Virginia.
Eric speaks Dutch, English, French and German
Eric is a member of:
- Deputy member of the High Counsel for Intellectual Property Authors’ Rights Division,
- Member of the Brussels Bar Council (2006-2009),
- Editorial board of IRDI (“Intellectuele Rechten – Droits Intellectuels”),
- Contact person of Taglaw for Belgium,
- Member for Belgium of L2bAviation,
- Member of INTA (International Trademark Association),
- Member of BAV (Belgian Author’s Rights Association),
- Member of the Belgian Association for Competition law.