Position: Managing Member
150 Tetuan Street
Old San Juan, PR 00901
Alberto Estrella is a Member of the firm and is its Managing Member. Since Alberto joined the firm in 1994, he has been involved in hundreds of trials and earned a reputation as a distinguished and sought-after trial lawyer. He is involved in litigation and asked to advise business clients on a diverse variety of matters, including commercial and contract disputes, complex litigation, premises liability and insurance defense, antitrust and business regulation, federal laws and litigation, trademarks and copyrights, administrative law, health law, corporate law, franchise law and many other areas in the firm.
- George Washington University School of Law/J.D./1994/Cum Laude
- The Pennsylvania State University/B.A./1991
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association. Served on Board of Directors of the local chapter from1998-2003 & 2007.
- Member, Hispanic Bar Association. Formed part of the Supreme Court Committee, a committee formed to promote the appointment of a Hispanic to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- FINRA certified neutral securities arbitrator
- World Bank’s Doing Business Reports (a comprehensive annual report that rates the competitiveness of hundreds of countries)/Collaborator
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Best Lawyers for Administrative Law, Appellate Practice & Franchise Law/2014 & 2015
- Best Lawyers Administrative Law “Lawyer of the Year”/2014
- Appointed to the Board of Advisors of Best Lawyers/2013
- Appointed to the Advisory Board of Directors of the GWU School of Law/2012
- Appointed to the Board of Trustees of National University College/2011
- Selected as one of Caribbean Business’ “40 Under 40″/2004
- “Regulatory Guinea Pigs”/Law Review, Inter-American University School of Law/1996
- Legal Tidbits/Firm’s own publication